Top Ten Films of MMVII
01) No Country for Old Men - Like a silenced shotgun blast to the face.
02) Michael Clayton - This is how you write the fuck out of a movie. This is how you act the fuck out of a movie.
03) The Lookout - A film that has no right to be this good, but it is. Fuck you, it is.
04) Ratatouille - The only people who are allowed not to like this are kids, and only because they're stupid shits.
05) Rescue Dawn - Herzog adding a little hope to his horrifically cynical worldview; Bale adding a lot more stress to his already fucked health.
06) Zodiac - Best serial killer movie since SE7EN? I see a pattern forming.
07) Once - What happens when you add fucking brilliant music to a beautiful little romance.
08) Superbad - About as real as being a teen gets.
09) Control - Recreating a moment in time so perfectly, you feel like you have committed suicide when it ends.
10) There Will Be Blood - A dip into the kiddie pool of madness, whereas I was hoping for an ocean of it.